The Feather Kit provides you the option of wearing clear, smoke or yellow lenses as the day changes. The easy to interchange lenses are shatterproof polycarbonate for maximum protection from wind and debris, and are UV400 to protect your eyes from the harmful UV rays of the sun. For extra comfort, the Feather Kit has a comfortable rubber nose piece. For your convenience, the Feather Kit comes with a handy carry case. And as a bonus, the Feather Kit includes an optional high quality, TR 90 material RX prescription insert that your optometrist can insert your own specific prescription for corrective lenses.
Instructions for changing the lenses are as follows: Slide the nose piece off the lenses first. Then, take one end of the lens in your right hand and the frame in your left hand. Holding the frame vertically, firmly tug the lens down while pushing the frame up. You will have to bend the frame and lens slightly to get the lens out. Pop out the middle portion and then do the same with the other side lens. To replace the lenses: Put each side of the lens in first, then snap in the middle portion. Finally, replace the nose piece on the glasses.
- Shatterproof polycarbonate lenses provide maximum eye protection
- UV400 filters eliminate the harmful UV rays of the sun
- Scratch resistant coatings protect the lenses from daily abuse
- High quality TR 90 light weight gloss black frame
- Comfortable rubber nose piece for all day comfort
- Kit includes a set of clear, smoke and yellow lenses
- Includes carry case for ease of storage
- Includes TR 90 high quality RX prescription insert