The Seahawk is designed for the adventure enthusiast, no matter what your outdoor activity of choice is. The Seahawk frame is constructed of a technologically advanced TPX floating material that has the benefit of being extremely light and buoyant. Don't worry about these sunglasses falling in the water, they float! Additionally, the adjustable elastic strap will keep them securely and comfortably on your face, ensuring that you will probably never find out if they float! The TAC polarized lenses are high quality, 1.1 mm in thickness, and are shatter resistant. The polarization reduces the blinding glares from the sun so you can enjoy the road or the water unencumbered by the suns debilitating reflections. These sunglasses are equipped with a soft to the touch form fitting vented EVA foam across the brow, providing extra comfort and reducing the harsh effects of wind on your face. For extra comfort, each pair offers soft rubber ear and nose pads for extended outdoor wear. The Seahawk sunglasses are available in a gloss black frame with smoke and blue revo polarized lenses and also in a gloss metallic silver frame with smoke polarized lenses. Every pair of Seahawk sunglasses comes with a soft microfiber pouch for safe cleaning and storage.
- TPX lightweight frames float in water
- 1.1 mm shatter resistant polarized lenses eliminate glares
- UV400 filters block the harmful UV rays of the sun
- Scratch resistant coatings protect the lenses from daily abuse
- Vented EVA foam padding provides extra comfort & protection from wind & debris
- Available in metallic silver frame, smoke lenses & gloss black frames with smoke or blue revo lenses
- Includes microfiber pouch for safe cleaning and storage