The Oriole is the standard when it comes to riding glasses. The unique aerodynamic design of the Oriole riding glasses has a universal fit, no matter the shape and size of your facial features. The photochromic antifog lenses in the Oriole transition from clear to smoke in the UV rays of the sun, eliminating the need for swapping lenses from clear to smoke and back to clear. The lenses become a dark category 3 smoke lens when fully activated by the UV rays of the sun. The Oriole is constructed of a high quality frame that has comfortable rubber ear tips. The padding is a vented EVA foam that allows adequate ventilation eliminating fogging while keeping your eyes protected from the rushing wind. The UV400 lenses offer protection from the harmful UV rays of the sun. And most of all, the shatterproof polycarbonate lenses keep your eyes safe, giving you maximum protection. For your convenience, the Oriole comes with a microfiber pouch for safe cleaning and storage.
- Shatterproof polycarbonate lenses provide maximum eye protection
- Photochromic antifog lenses that transition to a category 3 smoke lens
- UV400 filters eliminate the harmful UV rays of the sun
- Scratch resistant coatings protect the lenses from daily abuse
- Vented EVA foam padding provides extra comfort & protection from wind & debris
- High quality gloss black frame
- Includes microfiber pouch for safe cleaning and storage